GEP Consulting can undertake construction phase supervision of buildings and structures. Our construction phase services include the development and implementation of Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs), Code of Construction Practice (CoCPs), construction phase environmental audits and development of appropriate monitoring plans and specific construction phase assessments to support planning applications and EIA based projects.
We take complete end-to-end ownership of the construction management (CM) of your project if required, working in partnership with you, to ensure your expectations on timescale and quality are surpassed whilst maintaining budgets, we can provide specific technical services to support your project management team.
Personal contact and interaction are fundamental to our CM approach. Our services begin during the project design phase and extend to schedule and budget evaluations (including accuracy checks of cost estimates and value engineering input).
Our construction management services are tailored to your project based on all relevant factors including quantum and complexity, and backed by our ongoing commitment to total quality management. Construction management services include the following:
- Project management, owner’s engineer and independent engineer services
- Contract review and enforcement of conditions
- Review of contractors’ design and documentation
- On-site construction monitoring
- Quality assurance inspections
- Witnessing of key tests (on and off site)
- Technical advice in the following areas:
- Civil and structural engineering
- Value engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical and control engineering
- Built to specifications comparisons
- Health, safety and environmental services
- Expert witness services